Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Scandal is Real



Hey guys!

Umm, this was a week.

Ha ha I don't know, I don't know what to say. This is weird. But not really. 

It was warm again this week, that's always nice. I must say that I am liking the Spring time. You don't really get to appreciate season changes in Hawaii, so it is a fun time to be able to experience it and enjoy it. 

I reread The Fault in Our Stars this week. I know that it's gained an incredible amount of hype over the past two years, but honestly, when I went back and read it, I forgot how much I loved it. Like, I love the characters so much. You can tell how John has changed as a writer throughout his books. I don't know, I'm excited for the movie. 

I'm also really glad that we read it when it first came out. We were Day 1. Like, it was funny, I wrote notes in my copy and as I was going through it, I noticed that all the big and famous quotes from that book now were things I underlined before they were big and famous. Hehe, I knew. 

I have three more weeks of class, then finals, then summer. Wooo. Ugh. I'm kind of over it, but that's alright. Almost there, you know? You know. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: 
Books Read: 6 (TFiOS!)
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 21 (FREEEE!!!!)
Airplanes Riden: 12
Concerts Attended: 5! (9 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment