Sunday, May 25, 2014

Xibalba and Friends

Hey guys!

This was actually a very "boring"/normal week. Like. I didn't do much other than class and work. I hung out with friends a little. But most importantly, I got to sleep. I think this is going to be like the only weekend ever that I am actually able to sleep. Legitimately  I have not had a weekend like this all year. It's been a great time.

On Friday night, we went over to Bianca's and had some fun with some cake "doughnuts". Then we were cute and went out to brunch Saturday morning and then that night we watched Connie's new play, which was really good. It was just really fun spending all that time with friends, specifically Bianca. 

Umm, yeah. This is all you get and I'm not even sorry about it. I have two weeks left of class. That's a things. Until then I guess. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Return to "Normalcy" 
Books Read: 6
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 23
Airplanes Ridden: 12
Concerts Attended: 5 (9 total) 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment