Sunday, September 9, 2012

Library Card?

Hey guys!

How's it been, post BEDA and all? Good? That's good... I spent this week doing a whole lot of nothing. I mean, I was working and all, but like, I wasn't really "working." Like, I spent one day writing letters, one day making cards, and one day learning about Computer Science. It was pretty fun though!

Still about a week and a half before I leave... Gah!!!!!

Something to look forward to for this upcoming week, dinner with Barnesie, CLASSY DRESSING UP!!!, and more of nothing. Good times are ahead, my friend. Good times.

Oh, and I may or may not have been spending most of my time watching How I Met Your Mother.......bai.

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 36
Why This Week Was Awesome: Just chilling all week
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment