Sunday, September 16, 2012

100 Days Until Christmas!

It really is guys! 100 more days until Christmas Day! WHOOOOO! #soreadyforthis (It took me about ten seconds to figure out where the hash tag was on my keyboard...I'm losing it.)

I could feel the awesome coming through Kendall's post today. I'm glad that he's reached a sort of finality that will make his leaving for college way easier. Send him good vibes on Wednesday as he flies over to the mainland!

This week was indeed awesome for me, too. 

Awesome CPK dinner slash bstorm sesh, clever letter making, breakfast rhyming, Hamiltoning it up, discussion leading, health game-facing, Positive Pranking!, Sherlocking, RAPS Smart Assing at the beach, more Sherlocking....AHHHHHH SUCH A GREAT WEEK!

I feel the energy, I feel the drive, I feel the awesomeness outside AND inside. And this coming week seems like it's going to be good too, despite the fact that this is going to be a stressful week. Oh yes it is--it's the FIFTH week of school, which means: possible midterms, more craziness, and the end of Linguistics Gate 1. Hold on to your seat, Jen, this is going to be good either way, as in BOOM kind of good. I'm aiming for fireworks but I could be headed toward a minefield, guys, so wish me luck. 


But luck is not what you need, as I've learned many times before. What you need is focus and hard work. Also, discipline. Which is why I'm saying goodbye for now and returning to my macro homework. See? Discipline!


Oh and, of course, it's the 21st of September this Friday. I'm defs feeling it guys.

Bye all and see you later!

Risks: 30 (Drive by ding-dong ditching man.)
Hugs: 3 (all from Josh)
Current food obsessions/cravings: water
Playlists on Repeat: Yellowcard
Books Read Since Graduation: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment