Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hey, I just met you!

I had this essay all planned out...but I didn't have time to finish writing it. So that will have to wait...


Anyway, yes! It's summer. And we're working! I'm kinda nervous because tomorrow is the first day of summer school...and work is gonna be a little bit different from previous days.


Also, grad parties. Grad parties!


I've been reading a lot lately. I'm gonna keep this up from now on in my life...BECAUSE I CAN!


Mail. Just putting this out here for future reference. Lots of thank you notes sent, invites received, and much more.


Okay, I'm in a tiny bit of a rush here so I'll keep it short.


Tootles! :)



Risks: 20 
Hugs: Kelsey's grad party today...lots of hugs.
Current food cravings/obsessions: cereal
Playlist(s) on repeat: "Awkwardly Celebratory for No Reason" + "Um, I'm Embarrassed to Say" (combos are cool)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment