Sunday, June 10, 2012

DAM!!!

Hey guys...


So it's summer!!!! W00TTT!!!! Except I've been spending most of my time working..... Although it has been fun! Despite the fact that I am the go-to person when it comes to any sort of physical labor, but I guess that that should be expected seeing as I'm the only guy, but still! Although, it was a good week for free noms!!! Lots of noms.... And cookie stealing.....


There is so much that I need/want to do this summer but I don't really know how I'm going to be able to do it seeing as I work all day everyday, but I will try my best to squeeze it in. For now though, I still want to try and rest and relax a little bit after those past few weeks at school....


I'm sorry that this is going to be a short one, but I am tired and I want to read. Okay, until next week guys!


Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 13
Why This Week Was Awesome: NOMS!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Home" by Philip Philips

0 comments!:

Post a Comment