Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Left the Keys Under the Mat to our Front Door

Hey. Meh. 


This might be more on the short side of things because I have a ridiculous amount of things to do today and yesterday I decided to do nothing (which was well needed anyway). I was sick this week which kind of sucked but I did appreciate the mini-weekend that I had on Thursday. Good time. 


On Friday, I went and saw our school's fall play, "The Skin of Our Teeth" and I thought that it was really good. It was actually the best play IDP had done in my time here, in my opinion. It was a good play to begin with and plus we had some really good actors in it. Our friend Tiff was the Fortune Teller in the play and she did an AMAZING job, so I must say that I am proud of her. 


I still have half a Brisingr to read before Tuesday, but oh well. It will get done eventually! As of right now, I still need to make up for everything I missed which is why I have a butt-load of things to do, so I must say goodbye. Sorry for the skimps post! 


Books Read: 22
Why Today Was Awesome: Jell-O
Something I Learned: I was trying to think of something clever but the only thing that decided to come to my mind was the "When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer" by Walt Whitman
Song Stuck in My Head: "Back Home" by Luke Conard and Tiffany Alvord

0 comments!:

Post a Comment