Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Word

I'm so freaking close! I started Inheritance last weekend and I'm about 200 pages away from finishing and it's soooo good. Ahhh. So good. Other than that, I did write a lot during the beginning of this week, but then it kind of died down, and I'm not sure if I will really be writing that much more in the upcoming weeks, but oh well. 


This weekend consisted of a lot of weird noises emanating from my person, which led me to the conclusion that I have really weird friends... 


Anyways, my new name is Randall, if you guys didn't know that already. That was fun. Good times. 


Do you ever get that feeling, when you are expecting something huge, you know like a giant bento with a lot of food in it, but then all you get is a tiny little one? Yeah, me too. I actually ate a lot on Saturday. Much more than I should have. But it was all so delicious. SOOO delicious! 


Than today, I spent the first part waiting, then the second part waving my arms around like a crazy, than the third part reading and doing this. Silly homework, who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scares. 


Okay, I think it's party time, and when I say party, I mean sleep. I hope. BYE.


Books Read: 23 
Why Today Was Awesome: Skyward Sword!!! (Don't judge me...)
Song Stuck in My Head: "Lights" by The Cab

0 comments!:

Post a Comment