Monday, September 1, 2014

Will You Pass Forward

Okay. So this is for Sunday.

We woke up at like 6. Got ready. Ate some "Continental Breakfast". Went to Walmart to stock up. And got to the concert venue by like 8:30. It was a really interesting and cool venue actually. It was this Vineyard/Hotel/Place thing. 

What we ended up doing for the first few hours was just taking turns going out around the place and picking all the fruit we could find. Literally, we ate so many apples, raspberries, strawberries, black berries, plums, and peaches. It was great. 

Then we we waited some more. Walked around some more. Ate some more. Until finally it was 5 and we were let into the venue. 

The stage area itself was kind of cool I guess. Basically just a stage set up in front of a lawn, but we were able to set ourselves right up against the barricade. 

The first band was Youngblood Hawke. They were good but they made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Then was Walk the Moon. They were really good. I was looking forward to seeing them and they just had such a good stage presence. It was fun, I'm glad I got to see them.

Then came Panic! at the Disco. They were great as always. It's always so weird seeing Brendon and hearing him live. Like, these are songs I was listening to in Elementary school and now I'm seeing it in front of my face. It's definitely a surreal experience and I'm super happy that we did it. It was a great end to BEDA. It was great life. It always is. It's always worth it.

Why Today Was Awesome: PANIC
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 4
Books Read: 9 
Airplanes Ridden: 16
Concerts Attended:11

0 comments!:

Post a Comment