Monday, September 15, 2014

We Are the Poisoned Youth

Hey guys.

Ugh. I'm the worst.

Anyway, the week started out normal. Work. But it was my last two days so I was scrambling to get presents and write notes and all that. Ugh. Emotions.

Then I was done. I left. I said duces. Wednesday I hopped on a plane and ended up at Jaime's school. Thursday was spent not doing much. Friday was then spent at the Washington State Fair. Fall Out Boy was there. This was my 4th time seeing them. Sorry I'm not sorry? That's the type of thing that I could do over and over again and never get tired of. 

Saturday was kind of more nothing isn (there was berry picking involved). Then on Sunday I moved into my new apartment. I have my own room this year. This is THE year. Time to grow up. Time to live life. Gotta make the most of it, you know? 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Smoothies
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 3
Books Read: 11
Airplanes Ridden: 18
Concerts Attended:12

0 comments!:

Post a Comment