Sunday, September 7, 2014

Can I Just Hide?

I have gotten to a point where I am making dying animal noises as I study for the LSAT. I am sure the group of foreign exchange students who always sit behind me around the tables on the second floor balcony of the library do not appreciate this new development.

I just finished a prep test; I have been following a strict schedule assigned by my instructor, with minor modifications based on my schedule because, you know, class and stuff. So this means I have been taking two practice tests per week and, really, the white spaces in my schedule that used to indicate free time, bus or car time commuting from school to home, walking between classes and work, recreational derping on the computer, meals, etc. are now occupied by the necessary things: SLEEP, BATHROOM BREAK, EAT, COMMUTE.

But at least I am improving my scores!

Okay, so now I have to do homework. Joy!


0 comments!:

Post a Comment