Sunday, September 7, 2014

You Will Remember Me For Centuries

Hey guys!

This was a week,right? On monday, I got up. Took a bus. Took a train. Almost got on a plane. Watched the lady from Hawaii Five-O take my seat. Ran back to the train station. Missed the train. Got on the next train. Got off the train. Walked. Got on another train (this one had wifi). Got off the train. Got in a car. Went to Chiptole. That's all that mattered. 

Oh. There were smoothies too. 

I went to Jaime's school that day. The next day, I went up to the Seattle airport. Actually got on that plane. Then went to work. 

That's basically what the rest of the week was. Work. 

I leave in two days. 

That's okay though. I've had a good summer. But it's not done yet.

Why This Week Was Awesome: There were a lot of reasons
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 5
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1Books Read: 10
Airplanes Ridden: 17
Concerts Attended:11

0 comments!:

Post a Comment