Monday, September 22, 2014

We are Believers

Hey guys!

Yeah yeah I'm a little late. Boo hoo.

I'm at work right now. #rebel.

This whole week was interesting. I worked everyday. The weird part was that I ACTUALLY worked. You know? I've been really busy at work and it's crazy. 

Other than that, I don't know man. School hasn't started yet. But it's going to. This is it.

Also, yesterday (Sunday) I had a concert. It was for a british band You Me at Six. It was weird. But good. It was really small, not many people were there. We got an awkward before hand meet and greet/acoustic set. It was really odd, but cool. I'm glad I went. White girls, man, they are crazy.

I should get back to work though. Life is happening and there is no time to waste. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Sandwiches, Whole Foods, and Sleep
Times Eaten at Chipotle: 4
Books Read: 11
Airplanes Ridden: 18
Concerts Attended:13

0 comments!:

Post a Comment