Sunday, February 23, 2014

Time to Get Serious!

Hi all, like Kendall this week was this week for me too. Things have kind of slowed down in a not really slowed down way. Like. I still have things to do. And I am still sleeping past midnight. But I am just not as all over the place or suicidal and depressed. Maybe because I have been going to the gym?

That is right folks! I am going to the gym! It gets pretty crowded so it is hard to get on the machines though. My strategy so far has always been to just sign up for whatever cardio is open, and then make sure to sign up for another one for the second half-hour. I think the endorphins really help with my stress and happiness level--I mean, duh, they are endorphins.

I am trying to lose weight. I have gained 10-12 pounds since I got back from DC (I say 9-12 becayse I usually ranged from 107-110 pounds...yes I am now 117 pounds.) A lot of people scoff at me when I say I want to lose weight but I think that comes from them automatically assuming that I want to lose weight because I think I am fat and that skinny girls win. That is only a small fraction of the reason. I want to be healthy. I want to be conscious of what I am eating. I want to be more active. And I want to love these three things. And trimming the inches I have gained on my belly is a definite plus, guys, I mean come on really, who does not want to look hot and fit?

Maybe I am just going through something--but even if I am, I hope it is not just a phase!

Okay, I have to go back to procrastinating on my POLS reading. 

Risks Taken: 63
Kimchi Count: 8 (2 in one week!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment