Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's Just a Spark, but It's Enough to Keep Me Going

Hey guys!

Sooooooo...........

I don't know, what's up? How was your week? Really? Aww, that's nice. I'm glad you had fun.

Me? Oh, well, you know, the usual. 

Ha ha okay, umm, yeah, I don't know, this week was this week. Nothing super special. It's next week though. It's crazy busy. I have a billion things due. I have meetings up the yang. A concert. A play. Ugh. I'm excited though, but still, I wish I could skip all the work.

Ummm, I finished the Divergent Series this weekend. It was dumb. But good I guess. But stupid.

Yeah, I don't have much for you this week. Sorry I'm not sorry. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Figuring out life (kind of)
Books Read: 4 (WOOOO)
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 9
Airplanes Riden: 2 
Concerts Attended: 2

0 comments!:

Post a Comment