Monday, February 17, 2014

I Broke Some Rocks Right Through Your Window

Hey guys!

I know I'm a day late, it's just because it's a three day weekend, and Rebecca was here, and a lot of things. But alas. Here I am on Monday. 

This past week was good. It was honestly the most busy/stressful school-wise week I've had in a long long time. I had a lot due but I did manageD to get it all done, so that's alright. 

I went through a lot of changes at work this week. New boss, new computers, new responsibilities, but I'm excited for all the good things to come.

Also, I went to a concert this week, of course. On Tuesday, we went to go see Imagine Dragons. While they aren't a band I'm super invested in, it was just a fun time in general. Lots of children and such. But still good. And the lead singer was bomb. We were able to get pretty close, which was nice as always. I don't see the point of having general admission to a concert and standing all the way in the back. Like, no. We're not about that life. 

Oh, I guess I can tell you about this now. I pierced my ears a few weeks ago. It was kind of just a YOLO thing for me to do. I don't know, I wanted to try something different and it was easy and didn't have ill permanent effects. If you want to see a picture, go to my instagram (http://instagram.com/alltaco32). But yeah, I don't know, it feels nice to do something different for once, you know?

Next few weeks will be kind of stressful. If they go according to plan I'll let you know. And if they don't I'll let you know about that too. Kay. SHOOOTS

Why This Week Was Awesome: Moniez
Books Read: 3 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 7 (I didn't go this week...Again)
Airplanes Riden: 2
Concerts Attended: 2 (WOOO!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment