Sunday, January 13, 2013

Would You Rather?

Hey guys!!!! 

New year, new bloggy fun times!!!!!! (Kind of...) My week was nowhere near as busy or exciting as Jen's was, unfortunately. Honestly, what am I even doing with my life? 

Whale, this week started a new quarter, which meant new classes. I'm taking the next math and chem classes in the series, so that's the same as last quarter. I'm taking an econ class, which is meh. It's fine I guess, I just hate how the professor makes us watch these hour and a half lectures before the actual lectures. It's silly. Last, I have a volcano class!!! It's about volcanos and it seems like an all around fun time. 

It's kind of interesting to have new classes in new classrooms because that means becoming a new kid all over again because you have to find all these weird and crazy buildings and classrooms that are in hiding. Like, honestly, I don't even know half of the buildings here yet, there are just way too many. 

I plan on making Cake Jars soon. Cake. In a jar. Like, what? 

Oh, I didn't mention this in our last post because I didn't have access to it, but I'm gonna give you guys a little book recap of 2012! In 2012, I read a total of 17 books, coming out to 5752 pages total. It's a little weak compared to the 27 books last year (and 12,189 pages), but that just gives me more reason to try harder this year. I'm working towards finishing "Game of Thrones" right now and then I have about a billion books to read after that. 

Also, last night, I saw "Silver linings Playbook". Guys. Like, guys. I mean, it doesn't help that I have a dying love for Jennifer Lawrence, but seriously, it was so freaking amazing. I couldn't. I still can't. What is life? 

Oh, and lastly! A new thing that I'm trying out this year is taking a calendar and writing down what I did everyday this year. I mean, it's kind of like the whole "Why Today Was Awesome" thing, which I tried and failed at, but a little more broad. The purpose for it for me is to be able to actually REMEMBER what I did each day, because let me tell you, on one too many occasions, I saw a old picture on facebook of myself and could not remember when that picture was taken or what the circumstances around it were. Its like a journal, but condensed. I don't know, I'll let you know how it goes. 

Okay, I have some homework to work on, so that's it for this week. I feel kind of distant from you guys. It makes me excited for April. BAI!!!

Books Read: 0 (Startin' fresh!!!)
Free Meals: (I think I'm getting rid of this one due to the severe lack of free meals in college, sorry guys...)
Why This Week Was Awesome: New Quarter!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia & "Kiss You" by One Direction.... STOP THE JUDGEMENT! (Psych, I don't care...)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment