Sunday, January 27, 2013

The OTHER Wall

Hey guys!

I hate to make a busy/not much to talk about post, but really, I have 3 midterms next week and this week wasn't really too exciting. It basically consisted of me playing Diablo, watching all the shows that are coming back, and eating. Lots of eating. Like yesterday, I went to go apply for a passport, because I don't have one, and on the way back I was like "Hmm, I'm hungry... CHIPOTLE!" Guys, I seriously have a problem. 

Anyway, I also became employed this week. Which is rather exciting. More proof that the Universe is currently up to something right now and it is making me really upset. 

And, of course, it was Jen's birthday this week!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I actually had a lot of fun making her SH this year. It was different and a fun concept for me. Okay, honesty hour time. I had the general ideas of what I was going to do brewing in my head for the longest time now. And I kept telling myself that I would work on it. I even had a post it that said "JEN!" on it. But, it wasn't until Tuesday night at like 11:00 till I realized that I hadn't even started working on it. Therefore, my first late night of college. (Actually, my second. The first was for NaNoWriMo.) I find it interesting how I stay up late in college for not school, but the cooler, more important things. Psh, what even is college?

Okay, I'm off to work on math homework so that I can go play more video games... Honestly guys, what is even wrong with me right now. 

Books Read: 0 (I'm almost there you guys, don't worry...)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Honestly Universe, what are you even doing with your life right now???
Song Stuck in My Head: Meh

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, every single time I see "Happy Birthday," I hear Ron's voice when he, Fred, and George rescued Harry in the flying car.
    Also, I am honored to be the reason why you stayed up late.
    Seriously, though, Universe. Water you doing??

    ReplyDelete