Sunday, November 4, 2012

We Started at Zero

Hello everyone! I am typing this from my phone so my format may be messed up and/or not my usual purple Georgia font.

This week was exciting because it was filled with writing and beautiful days and pumpkin carving fun and tea and awkwardness and excitement!

On Halloween, I went and pretended to be an architecture student and had some pumpkin fun. I carved my very first pumpkin and, being the nerdfighter that I am through and through, I carved the iconic 'Okay' cloud design from TFiOS. I was so glad that I actually finished. REBECCA MADE AN ANGLERFISH! She is defs awesome.

November is here! NaNo has started! I am up to over 8,000 words so far so I'm just a bit behind but I'm not worried. I have Election Day, a paper and a midterm all this week so I will do my best. No worries guys. Along with NaNo, we are also vlogging on weekdays this month, really informal videos from yours truly and Kendall!

Yesterday, I volunteered at a robotics tournament. I felt bad that I was not able to go to the one hosted by my old middle school due to debate judging, but I made it up to my past coach and friend, Kashi, by being the almighty scorekeeper yesterday haha. I also manned the timer for the robot matches, the rockin' music, and the overall scoreboard that was visible to all the teams. That was fun.

Saturday was also full of Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I can't wait for Monday's video. Gah FEELS. Also, Slender and Zombie Frontier. And writing until 3am for NaNo haha!

Today, I had lunch with Yun Ji and Kirsten because Kirsten came home to surprise her boyfriend and her sister for the weekend. It was so nice to see her again. Kirsten, I'm so glad to hear that you are loving Pomona! I can't wait to see you again in December, love!

Okay, I will keep this short.

Also, I will add the bottom stuffs later when I am on an actual laptop.


Bye for now everyone!

Risks: 32 
Hugs: 0
Current food obsessions/cravings: none (oddly, I haven't been eating a lot lately just because I feel full most of the time)
Playlists on Repeat: Split/Starred
Books Read Since Graduation: 6


0 comments!:

Post a Comment