Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cider!!!

Hey guys!

This week hasn't actually been that eventful. Other than a Halloween spent in the dorms, the beginning of NaNoWriMo, and our first vlogging adventure, not much has been going on.

Yesterday, Gavin and I took a short walk to the nearest mall because I needed to get a new phone case. While we were there, I also bought my first knife, which is really exciting, a pomegranate, and a mixing bowl. We also got chocolate and strawberries. So when we got back to my dorm (and after Gavin sharpened my knife) we melted the chocolate with Gavin's croc pot, dipped the strawberries in, and let them harden in my fridge. 

Not gonna lie right now, they are delicious. 

Yup, now, I'm off to work on homework, write a little bit, eat a lot a bit. 

Kay, shoots guys!

Books Read: 11
Free Meals: 47 (The lack of free meals in college is so depressing) 
Why This Week Was Awesome: New Stuff 
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment