Sunday, November 11, 2012

CODETASTIC

Hey guys!

So, this week was cool. Right? Was it.... Umm, okay, well, on Friday, Jaime came to visit. Actually, she's still here. We don't have school tomorrow that's why. Yesterday, we saw "Wreck it Ralph" and it was really good.

Also, on Friday, I FINALLY finished "The Casual Vacancy." It was really really good and I enjoyed it a lot. It was sad though and I wanted to throw something at J.K. Rowling. FEELS.

Okay, also, I've been a little bleh on the writing recently, but I'm not too worried, I think that I'll be able to manage.

Gavin's mom came in to visit today also. That was a fun time. Yup.

Okay, sorry for the skimps. I need to go eat a hot pocket. 

Books Read: 12 (FINALLY!!!)
Free Meals: 48
Why This Week Was Awesome: Finished book!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift

0 comments!:

Post a Comment