Sunday, November 18, 2012

Heart and Soul

Hey guys!

So this week was fun, right? Whale, after classes on Thursday, I got on a bus that went down to Jaime's school to go see the Breaking Dawn premiere. And, I mean, it was classic Twilight material, you know? Not good, but a fun mindless read/watch. However (oh and spoiler alert...) there is a part in which they COMPLETELY changed the movie from the book. Now, I'm not one to get upset about differences between books and movies, but this was completely cray cray. I have to say that this was probably one of the greatest mindblowing situations I've had in a while. Good job Twilight moviemakers. But at the same time, I hate you.

Then yesterday, I took an impromptu trip to my aunt's house. I got a hair cut and ate food. Good times all around. Now it's Sunday. I have a math midterm on Tuesday and a 5-page paper due on Wednesday. I'm not worried though. I'm just way too excited that I can't even help it. I won't say why I'm excited, that's a part of the surprise. But just know that I am. Okay, whale, I'm gonna go read now. Until later? 

OH, AND WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE MAINLAND THAT IS REALLY UPSETTING. IT'S LIKE 4 o'clock RIGHT NOW, AND GUESS WHAT? IT'S ALREADY DARK!?!?!??!?! LIKE, WHAT????

Books Read: 12
Free Meals: 48
Why This Week Was Awesome: Out and aboutness
Song Stuck in My Head: "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran

0 comments!:

Post a Comment