Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break Fun Times!

Oh hey there!


Since last week, I've gone from LA to Seattle to back home, so let's start there. Back in LA we explored the coast a little bit and drove around and such--fun times. Then on Tuesday, we went over to Seattle so I could visit some colleges, which were all nice. Some highlights include, surprise dinner, Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell with all the antigens, Dick's and In n' Out, and pretty much all our other food adventures.


Then, on Friday we got back home and then a bunch of our friends went over to someone's house to hang out which was fun times, especially since Jen was there (Jen add-on: AWW! I KNOW RIGHT! I'm such a big ball of fun...). And then we saw "The Hunger Games" which was freaking amazing awesome cool nugget sauce!!!


Oh, and I finished another book, it was the book on which the whole 29 Gifts thing was based. It was good. It was interesting to see how this whole thing started and what it was originally supposed to mean. 


Okay, time to eat. BYEEEEE!!!


Books Read: 6!!!!
Why This Week Was Awesome: Cold Times! 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Boy With the Bread" by Alex Carpenter

0 comments!:

Post a Comment