Sunday, December 18, 2011

Star of Wonder, Star of Night

Happy Project for Awesome day!!!


Yup, today and yesterday have been the Project for Awesome and I am very excited. This year, Jen and I decided to make our video about Ovarian Cancer Research so you should definitely go check that out here. Also, if you want to see our Project for Awesome video from last year, check this out! It was a lot of fun making it and I hope the people who do watch it enjoy it. I pretty much spent most of yesterday watching the P4A livestream and commenting on videos like crazy. It was a lot of fun. 


As for other things going on in my life, we are now on Christmas Break, so that's exciting. This week, I received TWO Pillow Pets as presents, which is pretty freaking awesome. I got a PandeeB and a Trevor, so I'm pretty pumped about that. 


I finally finished Water for Elephants today. I did like it. I thought it was a fun and interesting book. It just made me kind of upset that even though he did end up with Marlena, he didn't at the same time. Oh well. Now I have to read Let it Snow before Christmas. I am excited for that. 


Okay, I have things to do so I am off. Merry Christmas!


Books Read: 25 (Finally!)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Project For Awesome!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Forever Yours" by Alex Day

0 comments!:

Post a Comment