Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kendall The Bravee?

Hi.


....


So. This weekend, I have a bunch of stuff to do because next week is kind of ridiculous, but oh well, I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about the crazy amount of good things that happened this week. 


Jen and I decided on what charity we are doing our Project for Awesome video on. We still have work it out and film it though. But, since the Project for Awesome is NEXT SATURDAY!!! That's probably what we are gonna talk about next week. 


The bulk of the exciting things that happened to me this week dealt with the theme of Self-Improvment. That's how I consider the second half of 10th grade, it was a time of Self-Improvment for me because during that time I really did grow as a person. But since then, I feel like that growth has come to a stop. But things are about to change. Just like in 10th grade, the second half of my senior year will have a very similar theme. And not just because I'm gonna be helping to teach Leadership Class, but also because I am going to start pushing myself again. I've gotten too comfortable, and that is the whole problem. I'm ready to move forward. 


Other than that, there isn't really much else. We got some new flooring yesterday, today I went Christmas shopping, I'm working on a new short story, I got this cool calendar thing in the mail, and it's almost Christmas!!!! 


Later Days. 


Books Read: 24 
Why This Week Was Awesome: Too many reasons.
Song Stuck in My Head: "Still In Love" by Ryan and Luke

I need a new one of these....

0 comments!:

Post a Comment