Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Great Catsby

Happy NEW YEAR!!!! W00000000TTTTT!!!!

This year has actually been a really crazy year for me, in the sense that there were a lot of firsts. Things really have been starting to change for me and I guess that is because next year in 2012, all of us are gonna have to go through one of the biggest changes of our lives. College. 

Bleh. 

Anyways, this year has been full of new and exciting things. One of which you guys have been following: my reading adventures. I mean, I have always enjoyed reading, but this year, I  really tried to force myself to read more and more books. I am ending 2011 with a grand total of 27 books read (I finished Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children last night and it was amazing), all of which consist of a total of 12,189 pages. Good job Kendall! Now, I need to do better next year.  

So, I guess this is it for 2011. 

Until 2012, Stay Awesome. 

Books Read: 27 (WHAT!?!?!)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Lazy Times
Song Stuck in My Head: "We Are Young" by Fun

0 comments!:

Post a Comment