Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paring Pears

Meh. I procrastinated for the past four weeks and now I have to write my history paper. It isn't even really that hard, I am just not feeling it right now. Let's talk about something else. 


Doctor Freaking Who. Oh. My. God. 


"Closing Time." Freaking freak freak pants. It was an interesting episode on its own. It was different. I think it really featured Matt Smith and what he can do. It was amazing. PETRICHOR!!!!! AH:LKSAJFL:GKJSDG:LKNESLKFEJWLKGFJ:ASL = things I can't even. 


Right now, we have grapes roasting in the oven. That's exciting, right? I'll let you know how it goes.


I'm sorry but I'm gonna be lame this week. 


Jen and I have plans for the somewhat near future, more on that to come later. I am gonna go cry in a corner and stuff. 


Books Read: 18 (....Don't Judge Me) 
Why Today Was Awesome: Freedom
Something I Learned: I don't want to write this paper. 
Song Stuck in My Head: "C'mon" by Panic! at the Disco (Kind of my new favorite song.) 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment