Sunday, September 11, 2011

It Doesn't Matter Anymore If You Think About It

Brace yourself, man, 'cause I'm about to tackle you and hug you like there's no tomorrow. I missed this. THIS. As in, blogging, and you reading my blogs. (Well, maybe not much because I actually posted something short a couple of days ago over at DWM,WY? but still.)


I have developed a new habit. Whether it's good or bad, I'm not sure yet. You guys know that Friday nights are my sleep-early nights and then I spend about half of Saturday and all of Sunday doing homework. Well, um, like Kendall, I've been a pro at crastinating for the past two weekends. I still go to sleep early on Friday nights but now my Saturday nights are spent on Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, YouTube, 1000 Awesome Things, Wikipedia, Google (Web, Images, and Translate), Yahoo! Mail, school email, Pottermore, various lyrics websites, and the list just goes on and on until I finally turn in at almost 2 in the morning. And then I start homework on Sunday afternoon. Which is precisely what I did this weekend. It hasn't hurt me...yet. But I'm scared because I just know that this will bite me in the butt eventually...


I think human beings have an innate tendency to procrastinate...we're a NATION of PROCRASTIs. Get it? Our country is a PROCRASTI NATION. High fives all around, no?
And, look, Life's giving me more opportunities to be a patriotic citizen because THIS WEEK IS EXTENDED SCHEDULE WEEK. I have periods 4 and 6 free, so on Wednesday I will have 4, Meeting Period, Lunch, and 6 all free. That's a total of 235 minutes or 3.917 hours of no class. What to do, what to do...


Moving on to another topic, I've found myself lost in the lyrics again and it's still just as amazing as I thought it always was a couple of years ago. I mean I have "But ever since I met you girl you've made my life such hell...", "Sixteen names on my list but none of them could ever get me hot like this...", "These are things I feel but don't wanna say in case you feel that way...", "What could possibly go wrong when you're president of the Breakfast Club and you're not hesitant to fall in love?" all in the same playlist. And each and every one leaves a mark. I'll never get tired of this.


Today....
I really loved...PB&J sandwiches.
I smiled because...of Josh's On the Spot Songs.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"When I made up my mind, and my heart along with that, to live not for myself but yet for God, somebody said, 'Do you know what you're getting yourself into?'" 
(Getting Into You by Relient K)
Hours of sleep last night: 8.5
Hugs: 2
Risks Taken: 3 (Oh yeahh, I should have written about the last two risks...)


0 comments!:

Post a Comment