Monday, October 28, 2013

Too Many Stare Downs Between the Sun and the Moon

Like. Honestly. I'm just done...

I'M SORRY FOR MY FAILURE!!!! The one week Jen does exceptionally well and has an amazing week I fail so hard.... So for that, I am sorry!

But anyway this week was good....

Let's be real, I don't even remember it.... All I really remember is that I went to the Seattle Sounders game last night (Soccer). It was actually kind of cool. I mean, other than the fact that it was cold and Seattle-ites apparently don't believe in sitting. It was fun though because we kind of took seats that we weren't supposed to. Also, like, Sounders fans are crazy. They all went super ham. It actually felt kind of like a cult. Like, they all knew the same chants and they all did these same hand gestures. It was odd, but kind of fun at the same time. 

At the end of the game, Jaime was able to get a jersey signed by her favorite soccer player (Landon Donovan). While it wasn't like super exciting for me, I totally know that feeling. Getting to meet someone whom you admire and adore and have only seen through the internet or TV for so long. It made me really excited about live events. Also, on Friday, it was W Day. Which was half for Homecoming at my school and half as a school birthday party. But for one of the events, they had a band perform. I had never heard them before, but they were really really good. Their name is Pickwick. And it was awesome. I love going to concerts and seeing people perform live. There's nothing better then seeing someone who is passionate about something do that something that they are passionate about. 

Then after the performance I was able to go up to them and meet them and buy a CD. I even had them all sign it. It made me really excited for the 3 concerts that I'm going to in the next few months (One of which is next Tuesday and it's honestly going to be one of the best days of my life). 

Yeah, so I'm just kind of stoking on life. And then this Friday starts NaNoEdMo for me. It's time for me to sit down and edit this novel that has been in the making for 3 years. I'm excited though. Even though it's not a good book, I will finally be able to say I'm completely done with it. Kind of. 

Okay, I need to go to sleep so I hopefully don't sleep through my classes again. 

Hopefully next week I won't fail again like this week. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: 
Books Read: 6 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 9 (It was a good week)
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment