Sunday, October 6, 2013

Too Weird To Live...

Hey guys!

I literally almost forgot about you. Which is bad. It's because I just spent the past like 4 hours on my math homework. And you all know that I love math, but this one was just a little blegh at times. But alas, I'm done and I'm exhausted. This was my first full week of school and it was already jam packed. This year looks like it's gonna be pretty great though, so I am excited. Today it was warm and stuff so Jaime and I went exploring a little bit around Olympia, which is always a fun time. 

Yesterday, we went to a haunted farm place. We went there last year too and I really really like it. They put a lot of work into it and it's really good quality. Good times.

I'm sorry, I'm just really tired, but this week was good! Yis. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 4
Why This Week Was Awesome: Getting out there
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment