Sunday, September 22, 2013

NOOOO

Greaaattttt. And my reason for being late is...um. I shouldn't say.  Really.

Anyway. This week was hella busy. Not as much walking as last week (thank God) because my shins have been good--no shin splints this week!

I am getting more and more used to the office which is good. Work is still busy and we are now ramping up on class work. Plus it has gotten chilly here. Like. Guys. It is cold. Also. I popped tags yesterday. And saw JQA's tombstone, along wtih Henry Clay's and...um...man, who was right next to Clay? Darn. Anyway,  today I met Khaled Hosseini and Katherine Paterson.  And I spent about two and a half hours sitting on the grassy lawn of the National Mall, outside on a beautiful warmish coolish day, reading a good book. Yay for book festivals!

Risks Taken: 57
Books Read Since Graduation: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 17 (I wrote two! >_<)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment