Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm Good To Go

Hey guys!

Finally! I am sitting in my new room right now typing this. This week has kind of been a continued whirlwind after last week, but I feel like things are kind of settling down and I'm happy.

I really like my room. Like, it has a kitchen and stuff. We already made some foods and things. 

I really like my classes so far. Like, I have fun professors and fun classes. This is gonna be a good year. I can feel it. 

I don't really know what else to say for this week other than: I'm ready. I'm so ready for this year to start, to go out and do things, to just get started. I'm ready. Let's go. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 3 (It has begun...)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Getting settled in
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment