Sunday, September 22, 2013

So, This Is My Life

Hey guys!

Sorry for the filler post.... But, like, guys, this week was amazing. Basically it was just a cluster blastoff of emotions. 

On Monday I had my last day of work (which seems like a million years ago by now). It was nice. Honestly, at this point, I don't remember it that much specifically. No wait. I do. That was Mr. U trying to trick me. Yeah, that was a good day. It was nice. Monday had emotions from saying goodbye to people. 

Then on Tuesday just my last day at home and just chilling. Did some shopping and hung out with my family. Tuesday had emotions from being my last day. 

Then on Wednesday I got on the airport and arrived in Seattle. My mom and I left with one our friends because she is going off to school for the first time in Seattle too. Wednesday was full of emotions from leaving and just the mindset of being social and such. 

Then on Thursday the four of us drove around and did, you know, like touristy/first time collegey stuff. It put me in the mindset of all the things I had to get done and stuff. Thursday was full of emotions of just going back to college and remembering last year when I came for the first time.

Then on Friday things got a little interesting. I woke up at 3 in the morning to go to the airport to meet Jaime because the two of us went to LA. We got there early, got a car and we were off. It was kind of a blegh day, like, it was all cloudy, but it wasn't too cold. We went to The Last Bookstore, which was amazing. Then we drove to the Griffith Observatory and it was also super cool. It had really amazing exhibits for free. It was super great actually. Then after that we went down to the Santa Monica Pier. It was cool cause like no one was there. Then we touched the water and it was freezing. After that, we rushed back to the airport to catch a shuttle down to Anaheim. We got to our hotel and then straight away to the Honda Center (by taxi, mind you!) for the greatest event of my life. We went to a concert that had twenty one pilots, Panic! at the Disco, and Fall Out Boy. (Hence the fact that basically all the song lyrics or songs stuck in my head for the whole summer have been by those three artists). But honestly, it was so perfect. All of them were so good. We got really really close to the front. Even though the mosh pit got kind of bad at times, it was still so worth it and fun even. Then, honestly, I was getting emotional watching Panic. Like, I saw Brendon Urie and it was so surreal. I've been listening to their music since I was in elementary school. Over the past few years their music have been such a big part of my life and finally seeing them and hearing them in person was probably one of the best experiences of my life. My only regret was that they only sang 10 songs. So I'm hoping that when their new album comes out (in 2 weeks!!!!) they will announce a tour for themselves. I honestly just can't anymore. Friday was full of emotions that can't even been described. 

Then on Saturday, we spent the day at Disneyland. I could go on about it, but let me just say this, we went hard. Saturday was full of emotions of fun and Disney feels and just having to leave from that amazing trip. 

Then on Sunday I was back in Seattle and I moved in finally. I got to see all my friends and it was kind of great. I had so much stuff and it was ridiculous and blegh having to put it all away but I got it done for the most part! Sunday was full of emotions of going back to school and seeing my friends back at school. 

I just want you guys to know that I'm both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 1 (MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN!!!) (Oh and I'm restarting the count...)
Why This Week Was Awesome: So much perfection
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: All of it. I just can't.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment