Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Frickery Frick McFrickerson

Please stop throwing tomatoes at me...#failbloggerisafail...

I remember thinking to myself on Sunday, too, that I had to blog! And then I didn't. And now it is Tuesday and Kendall texted me about three hours ago with the usual, "Blog?"


A lot of stuff has been happening. I literally had no break, and it doesn't really feel like summer yet. I finished my last final on Friday, did tons of unpacking and fixing-up-of-stuff over the weekend. And then I started work on Monday!


Work has been good, getting into things and I've been updating tons of stuff on the files and refamiliarizing myself with everything. Basically that's it. Well and dealing with all the weirdness that inherently comes with working in the SPO.


And yeah.

I'm sorry guys. These are totes uninspirational. I'm sorry. 

Risks: 48
Books Read: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 15 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment