Sunday, May 19, 2013

#caught

Hey guys!


Ahh, what is life!!?!?!? Seriously. Like, I can't. I spent pretty much all day watching "Game of Thrones" with my friends who are just starting it because we just got HBO Go for free. PHO FREE! Yeah. It's been a good time.

Umm, what else has happened? Yesterday, I did a lot of nothing. And the day before that. And the day before that. Okay, well not nothing. I mean, I've basically been wasting time in like Deme's room and stuff. It's kind of bad. I really need to get my life together, but YOLO. 

We only have 3 weeks left of school. Like, what is life? I don't get it. I want to go home but I really don't. I don't understand my life. Also I spent a lot of this week thinking about my life because I register for classes next year on Tuesday. I have some plans, but I don't want to jinx them, you know? Yeah, you know. 

Erm, what else? I don't know. I'm tired. And I just want to watch Dani right now because she is perfection. Along with Tyrion. And Arya. And all of them. But not really. Okay, I'mma go now. <3

Why This Week Was Awesome: Rewatching Game of Thrones. This is not a good thing. But it is.
Books Read: 4
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 5 (Three this week. Guys. I have a problem.)
Song Stuck In My Head: "Young Volcanos" by Fall Out Boy. Please listen to this. It is so good. And makes my life so happy. I just can't. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment