Sunday, October 21, 2012

By Summer's End

Hello everyone!

It's 11pm here in Hawaii and I just finished reading a bunch of stuff. Lots to read in college...I still have more but I've decided to call it quits for tonight. I finish at 1:30 tomorrow so I will basically be reading and starting my paper from then on until dinner time at 6:30 or 7? Productive Jen? LET'S. GO.

This week was.......to be honest, I don't even remember what I did this week. They all seem to blur together. I know that Rebecca, Anyssa and I went up to Noelani once (I think it was on Wednesday). I also know that we had a mini ice cream party in the office on Friday because we still have a two gallons of ice cream left from the Open House. That was good. I also remember that I started going to Religion class again! Hinduism is a bit confusing right now but my prof said that's just how it is in the beginning. Everything else is kind of a blur. Or snippets: bright yellow shorts, majestic unicorn hair that "must be mated," koalastothemax, lots of FLOW, Picasso lectures, gods with multiple hands, the Lingle trolley, and random things that make everyone say, "So this is what college is about...?"

Such is my life at the moment. 

To end this post, here is a conversation Daisy and I had earlier tonight. I found it quite funny. We somehow got to talking about YOLO stuff and the topic of "the worst thing you have ever done."

Jen: Daisy, what if I told you that the worst thing I have ever done was...hmmm. What if I told you that I killed someone? Yep, Daisy. I killed someone.
Daisy: Then I wouldn't believe you.
Jen: What? I totally did! Why wouldn't you believe me.
Daisy: Because it was hard for you to take a sandwich from the cafeteria....

Oh Daisy...!

Risks: 32 
Hugs: 0
Current food obsessions/cravings: soup
Playlists on Repeat: Starred! (Soon to be Split)
Books Read Since Graduation: 6

0 comments!:

Post a Comment