Friday, May 11, 2012

Gotta Eat All the Good Noms

Hello world, it's been a while.

It's Week 1 of AP tests and I have just emerged, unscathed (thankfully), from three arduous back-to-back battles against the dreaded AP Spanish Language, AP Calculus AB, and AP English Literature exams. I'm alive! I feel positive about all three of them. Taking all three for three days in a row was not as stressful as I imagined it to be...or maybe I'm just more laid back than usual (something that Mr. U likes to point out constantly!). I guess I have been feeling more laid back than usual. I'm more giggly and relaxed. I think it's "something in the water."

Speaking of water, do you have any idea how amazing this powerful liquid is? On Tuesday, the presentational speaking portion of the exam involved two sources (one written, one audi0) about the amazing properties of H2O. And, don't worry, I can legally mention what was on the test here now because CollegeBoard releases exam info two days after the exam date, so no Index Fingers of Admonition from any of you! Okay, so where was I? Oh right, the most amazing thing on the planet. WATER! It's amazing. The sources talked about how drinking water is essential to our health and general wellness. And a study has found that drinking two cups of water before every meal helps you lose weight, though it's not solidly proven...yet! Go and drink a cool glass of water right now and try telling me that it doesn't tickle your insides and make you all happy--I bet you can't! *sigh* Yep, I loves mes mys waters.

Oh, we opened our Cano Letters from 9th grade. Sups embarrassing. I was ridiculous as a freshman. Oh Silly Freshman Jen...

Okay, well, I have two more exams next week--Bio and Gov--and after that I will be done with classes! Yikes. I thought it would feel more like "freedom" but it kind of doesn't just because I have quite a lengthy to-do list of things I still need to do. I still need to do senior portraits, there's a Filipino club thing next week that I have to help plan, write thank you notes, there are leis to be made (which reminds me, I still have to add "Make and print lei labels/tags" on my To-Do list...Tiff reminded me earlier today), Senior Prom (next week Saturday), final Smalls projects, the Bio lab report about Ala Wai, Bacc speech-writing and memorizing, and the list just goes on and on. You don't even know. Graduating is hard work! Oh and I also have to work at SPO which has been amazing for the past couple of weeks.

So, yes, that is my life right now. I'm such a senior.

Risks: 20 (FREAKING RIDING A BIKE WAS SUCH A RISK! Oh and also, I think I remember something else...oh, the Red Vine adventure...yep that was a risk...)
Hugs: Uhh, I hugged all of the Leadership students today....however many there are in that class?
Current food cravings/obsessions: STOP EATING JEN YOU HAVE PROM NEXT WEEKEND
Playlist(s) on repeat: "Therapy Sessions with Max" 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment