Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Cannot Believe My Eyes

Hey blog-a-fers! Long time no see, huh! 


So far, it's been a new month and a new me! ........ Too far.......


Anyways, how's it going? ..... Poop. That reminded me of my 9th grade letter that we got to open a few days ago. The first two lines were as follows: " Howz it join in senor year? I hope my handwriting has gotten better over the past three years."..............


Needless to say my handwriting has NOT gotten better, but luckily, my spelling has...


Anyways, what else has happened over the past 12 days? I got to use a folding machine! I ate a LOT of Red Vines! I also have gotten a lot of free meals recently, which is why I am starting a new count for that as of this week. One of those 3 free meals that I received was a SUPER delicious mexican feast!!!


Tomorrow we have our AP Bio test. I've spent the weekend "studying" and I think it will be pretty easy, I just need to go over a few things still, so NBD. It shall be a good time. OHHHH, we had our Leadership Luncheon this past Wednesday and it went really well!! The kids did a really good job in talking and asking good questions and being polite and etiquettefull. It was a good time!!! Lots of good times were had these past few weeks.....


Speaking of which, we graduate in 20 days!??!?!? It's even crazier that my (kind of) old school, Mililani High School, graduates today!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Like, what if they still have AP's next week??!?! Nothing makes sense!!!!! I've been trying to stalk all the people that I knew back in middle school, to see where they are going to college, but a lot of them haven't updated their Facebooks. Which makes me can't help but worry that they might not all be going to college..... Since everyone in our school does go somewhere after high school, I forget that not all public school kids will go on to college. I just want the best for everyone!!!!!


Okay, time to study. And cry. 


Books Read: 8 
Free Meals: 3Why This Week Was Awesome: Free Noms
Song Stuck in My Head: "So They Say" by Dr. Horrible 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment