Thursday, May 24, 2012

As We Go On

I'm going to take this chance to write my weekly post because, really, I've had to schedule every single thing that I have had to do this past week--including when to relax and breathe--that I just feel that if I don't do it now, I won't do it at all this weekend. Moreover, I think I subconsciously did not write "Cry" or "Be sad that you're graduating in a matter of days" on my "To-Do List" just because...well, because I don't think I really want to, in Tumblr-speak, "Feel all the things." *SIGH*


Also, I decided to write tonight because earlier today, the illustrious and talented resident writer of the entire school, Micah Lau, told me that he "love[s]" this blog. I was very flattered to hear that he reads what we write here. Let alone "love" it! INTERROBANG. But then I got to thinking....this is Micah Lau, the illustrious and talented resident writer of the entire school. Well. Now what am I gonna write about? Now that I know that we have someone like him on the other side..... 


*Queen's "Under Pressure" starts playing in the background*


Anyway, I didn't have a clear idea as to what I wanted to write here mostly because the cluttered teenage boy's bedroom that is currently my mind is just not ready to write about our imminent graduation. We had our last official day of classes today so we seniors did the whole countdown to 3pm at Benches and all that shebang. I told myself that I wouldn't cry but I saw Winney crying her eyes out and upon seeing her in such a state, I COULD NOT HOLD BACK MY TEARS. How could I when my dearest and most beloved Winney had tears flowing out of her beautiful eyes? So I cried. 


We go to the water park (meh...) tomorrow and then we have baccalaureate this Sunday (yes!). 


Okay, off to finish all of my senior portrait messages. Must. Write. All. 40. Tonight.


Risks: 20 
Hugs: I stopped counting after Winney made me cry...
Current food cravings/obsessions: water...again...
Playlist(s) on repeat: I'm STILL embarrassed to say. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment