Sunday, January 15, 2012

Second Semester? BOOYAH.

This was finals week, super stressful for a lot of people, but still fun at the same time because it's just fulfilling to be able to finish lots of things.


So we had the Leadership Class Sleepover today (minus the sleeping over for me) and it was crazy fun. Super tiring, but it was amazing and I am really excited for Kendall to co-teach the class this semester. We had fun games and activities in the Art Gallery (that Human Knot, man), went on a scavenger hunt out in Waikiki, practiced SOSI at Waiola's, then we capped it off with a delicious dinner of salad, spaghetti and alphabet croissants made by the Leadership Class students themselves! Our awesome "Dessert Team" of Alex, Barnesie, Kendall and I added on warm and gooey cinnamon apple rolls and whipped cream at the very end of the meal. GREAT JOB TEAM! Then we had more fun and games at Seto which included lots of critical thinking and learning a lot about others. Oh, and also, the boys' bathroom in I building. *sigh* Kermit...


I love doing these kinds of things. And it kind of made me realize how much I'm going to miss doing these things--the leadership and the games and the asking of embarrassing and deep questions and the revealing of hidden talents and the entire 'Iolani leadership experience. We're second semester seniors now (whoo!) and soon, we'll be alumni. This really is the beginning of the end. It was a great way to start off the second half of the year--the positive attitudes and the high energy that surrounded me all day is gonna carry me throughout the week, and hopefully, throughout the rest of the year. Many great things are on their way.


Next, TFIOS! I don't want it to end. Like Kendall already said, we've been reading it "together" and we're on the 21st chapter. Only 5 more to go? *sharp intake of breath* No spoilers and no complete judgments here. But, OMG, John, ALL THE EMOTIONS, ALL OF THEM. I CAN FEEL ALL OF THEM.


That's it for now, I guess. Until next time amigos! Ciao...


(I'll tell you more about the sleepover next week's post...I have more to say.)

Risks taken: 12 (Yeahhh, that bathroom thing counts.)
Hugs: A lot actually, because of the Leadership sleepover... 
Current food cravings/obsessions: ice cold water...
Playlist(s) of the Week: "World, Thy Name is Beauty" (again) and "MORE NEW" and "HE=WE"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment