Saturday, January 14, 2012

But in Ourselves (No Spoilers!)


Happy TFIOS Week!!!!

For those of you who don't know, our most favoritest author ever just released his brand new book this Tuesday entitled The Fault in our Stars. Opinions will come later. Now is anecdote time. So, I pre-ordered the book on Amazon forever ago, but recently realized that the book wouldn't actually show up in the mail until, like, a week later, so being the impatient person that I am, on Tuesday, I went to Barnes & Noble and bought a second copy (with a green J Squiggle!). Then, finally, today, the original copy came in the mail (BLUE!!!) so now I am keeping this one, and I think that I'm gonna donate the other copy to the library or something, not sure yet though. It did feel good today to finally be able to write my notes in the book since I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep the other one yet. 

As for the book itself, I promise not to give away any spoilers or anything, but it is amazing. I haven't finished it yet, nor has Jen (we have been keeping pace with each other), but what I have read so far is truly truly amazing. John's best work ever. I can't even begin to stress how awesome it is. 

So here I am, wanting to finish the book, but not able to because I have to blog then go to sleep to get up early to go the leadership sleepover tomorrow. I really can't wait till I can start reading again, but at the same time I am excited for tomorrow. This week has literally been packed with stuff and things and I'm glad to hopefully get back to normal times. For now, I'm off to bed. Please, Don't Forget To Be Awesome. 

Books Read: 1 (I don't want TFIOS to end!)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Fun Busy Week
Song Stuck in My Head: "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift

0 comments!:

Post a Comment