Sunday, January 8, 2012

Safe and Sound

AHHHH!!!!! HIIIII!!!!!

Sup. So, last night, I finished The Hobbit. Good times. Now I am reading The Fellowship of the Rings, so that's exciting. Well, I am until The Fault in our Stars freaking comes out on freaking Tuesday. 

So 2012 has been treating me decently I suppose. Same as usual. I don't really have anything exciting to say. Oh no. This is gonna be one of them. One of those posts in which I spend have the time saying that I don't know what to talk about. Aren't those the worst? They just seem so forced. Blog posts like this are supposed to come from the heart. Right? Right. Anyways, you see where I'm going with this. I'm trying to be all clever and it is obviously not working. 

So, lots of exciting things coming up in the near future. I suppose I will fill you in on it along the way. Well, until then? 

Books Read: 1!
Why This Week Was Awesome: Lemonade!!! (which actually showed up multiple times this week)
Song Stuck in My Head: "Internet Age" by Jason and Alex

0 comments!:

Post a Comment