Sunday, January 29, 2012

The GOLDEN Ratio

Hey guys, this will probs be a short one because I have a lot to do. This week was a super busy one. First, Monday was Jen's birthday, so I continued the tradition of our annual birthday Scavenger Hunts and gave her a 13 Little Blue Envelope-themed one. Basically, she has these 13 little blue envelopes that she has to open incrementally as she does the tasks designated on the envelopes. She is still on the first task.... However, I'm glad that it is taking her a while because this means that she will be able to enjoy and appreciate it longer. 


Other than that, we had Extended Schedule this week and I had a bunch of fun and exciting things going like the Deadliest Snake, small child discussions, Mathmagic Land, and picture fun times. On Friday and Saturday, I had wrestling and admissions which were both fun times as always. And then today, Jen, Winney, Adrienne, Kirsten and I all went out to Asian land and had some ...delicious Chinese things...It was fun though! I promise. 


I'm gonna cut this one a bit short because as I said, I have a buttload of things to do, but just remember that starting on Wednesday, Jen and I are gonna be doing daily blogs again for our 29 Gifts adventures. Until then!


Books Read: 2
Why This Week Was Awesome: Uncomfortable Times

Song Stuck in My Head: "Love Story" by Taylor Swift

0 comments!:

Post a Comment