Sunday, June 29, 2014

Now

Hey guys!

This weeks was kind of just the same. Kind of. On Monday I got to have dinner with a bunch of really really cool people. It was actually really fun and thought provoking. It made me think, which is something that I don't always do a lot of these days. I think that this summer is going to be really good for me and I'm excited.

On that topic, I have been thinking a lot about my future and what is to come. And while I'm still not 100% as to what is going to happen. I'm starting to make moves towards what I want in life and that's important. This summer is going to be a productive one.

That's all I have for you. I hope you have and amazing week. Make it count. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Future
Books Read: 7
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 5 (9 total) 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment