Sunday, June 15, 2014

All My Friends Go to the End of the Earth for Secrets They Don't Want to Keep

I ATE AT CHIPOTLE 28 TIMES IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS. IF YOU ASK ME IT WAS A FREAKING GOOD 6 MONTHS.

Hey guys ha ha. I am home now, it happened yesterday. Umm, this week consisted of 5 exams (of which I did much better than I should have) a lot of packing and helping. Cleaning and free stuff. Friends and fun times. Adventure and not much sleep.

I got a haircut yesterday. I basically have no hair anymore. It looks kind of awkward with my earrings though. But eh. 

I start working at Iolani again tomorrow. I am kind of really really excited but at the same time it's going to be a cluster of emotions and such. It's going to be a roller coaster (hopefully one that only goes up). 

Yup. Ugh. Life.

Why This Week Was Awesome: Productivity
Books Read: 7
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 5 (9 total) 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment