Sunday, January 12, 2014

Film the World Before it Happens

Hey guys!

WOOOOO!!!!! First REAL post of 2014, are you excited? I AM FREAKING EXCITED.... Too much? Yup.

Anyway, ha ha, 2014 has begun and it is exciting. This is going to be a freaking amazing year, I can feel it. This week may have been a little blegh, but I'm already making plans and I am excited! 

When I flew back to Seattle, I had a layover in Maui, which was like 3 hours long or something. So being me, not wanting to sit around and wait for 3 hours, I ended up walking with my two heavy bags, long pants, in the blazing sun, to Costco and I got a berry smoothie. Let's just say, that was one of the best berry smoothies I've ever had. 

My classes so far have been a little eh, but, you know, that's aright. For one thing, I am going to the Panic! at the Disco concert on Tuesday and I plan on waiting outside in the cold for hours before hand because it will be perfect and everything will be right in the world after Tuesday. 

Other than that, I don't know, life is good. I finished reading Divergent after like 4 days. It was good! I mean, not super super amazing like everyone said it would be. I don't know, it's good though. Oh, and Sherlock has been a thing. I'm actually about to watch that after this. Ummm, you know, life and stuff. What even is this blog anymore? Ha ha or what has it even ever been. I don't know, but maybe I'll try and put more effort into it this year? We'll see. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Back to school? Nah, more like FOB and Paramore Tour announced made my week 1000% better and 1000% more stressful...
Books Read: 2 (Starting the year off right!)
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 2 (I'm so happy I can't)
Airplanes Ridden: 2 (This is gonna be a doozy this year guys...) 
Concerts Attended: 0 (Just in anticipation....)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment