Saturday, December 28, 2013

Redemption's Not That Far and Darkness is Going Down

Hey guys!

Last post of 2013? WHAT? Crazy man... I really want to talk about this year as a whole, but that's for next week, so be excited for that.

This week was Christmas and stuff. I actually worked a few days this week. Which was interesting because they were just like, hey can you work, and I was like shoooooots, then I got there and I was like, wait, what am I even supposed to be doing. But it's alright because I found a lot of things to do. 

S/O to Jen's fake future baby. Everyone is just really concerned about him/her. (While it sucks that she had more health problems, I found that part of the story really really funny). 

Ummm, what else? I go back to Seattle in 6 days. Yup. I have to live things up while it's still warm, but I mean, I guess I'm excited for school to start back up. But not really, like, cmon. 

Christmas party tomorrow (we don't care if it's past christmas. It will always be christmas in our hearts).

And yeah, I'm gonna go back to watching twenty one pilots interviews and crying internally over the perfection that is.

See you in the 2014s.

Why This Week Was Awesome: CHRISTMAS!
Books Read: 13 (I REALLY RALLIED AT THE END OF THIS YEAR AND I'M SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF)
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 17 
Song Stuck In My Head: 
(THIS WILL CHANGE NEXT YEAR!!!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment