Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Post Last Week Sucked

And by last week, I mean last-last week because this post is supposed to be for last week. 

I am home-home, been for the past week or so, and my laptop died on me (in the middle of writing my papers!) last week so blogging was not on my mind. Plus. There was Christmas to be done. Doing Christmas is always one of those things that you're like "Let's do this!" at first and you are pumped and excited and then you do it and you're like "Nooooo" because you're stressed and tired and sweaty because of all the cooking that you are doing and all the walking back and forth between stores in the mall 'cause you keep forgetting to get gifts for people or you can't make your mind on what to get people and you absolutely hate it and kinda like it at the same time, and then it is over and you're like "Whew! Let's do that again!" because you realize it was actually fun and you can't wait to do it again next year. Like pregnancy. But I wouldn't know, I just heard. I am not pregnant. "Just in case you were wondering"--that's what the doctor said when I went to the Emergency Room a couple of days ago (yep, you can tell my Christmas was great because I went to the ER the day after...nah just kidding, the two are unrelated). 

I went in with back and hip pains that I had been feeling for about three days non-stop and like, I swear, everyone I encountered in that hospital all nonchalantly asked me, "Is there any chance that you're pregnant?" Only one of the nurses though was nice enough to pull me to the side away from my mom and whispered the question to me--everyone else nonchalantly asked me point blank, which was pretty funny given I was not expecting it at all the first time it came up that it took me a moment to answer. 

"Is there any chance that you're pregnant today."
"Wha...oh..what? Oh. Oh no. No. Yeah, it's a no."

Such has been my life for the past week or so--bed rest (read "Korean drama") and pain meds. 

I WANT TO BAKE SO BAKE COOKIES I MUST! (I made my cheesecake bites for Christmas...plus two loaves of yummy banana bread!)

Okay, I am leaving now. 
We shall be back for the Year in Review blog tomorrow.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiii

Risks Taken: 60 << Pretty good!
Books Read Since Graduation: 11  << Failure! I also got books for Christmas so...
Thank You Notes Written: 21 << Yay!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment