Sunday, December 15, 2013

A'int it Good, Being All Alone

Hey guys!!!

Honestly, it's only been a week, but so much freaking stuff has happened. 

I really want to talk about how this quarter went, but maybe I'll save that for next week because I want to talk about my week.

Well, first, I blogged early on Sunday last week, which makes sense because Sunday night last week was kind of crazy and amazing. Last Sunday Jaime and I went to a concert (big surprise) called Jingle Ball which featured 9 big name bands/performers and it was amazing and we were in the fifth row. First of all, this concert was really different. Partially because we were seated and not in a mosh pit and also cause there were so many acts and they all only had like 4 songs to sing. 

I could go through all of them and tell you what I thought, but I'll spare you and give you some highlights. Fifth Harmony was on point. Icona Pop was surprisingly good. Austin Mahone made me hurt inside. Paramore was amazing and secretly turned me into a fan. New Politics were great. Jaime got to dance on stage with Flo Rida. And Fall Out Boy was perfect as always and I am incredibly grateful to have seen them twice in concert twice in the span of three months. 

I have so many more concerts adventures ahead, but I'll save those for later. 

After that, I spent this week with finals, which were alright. I watched The Holiday on Wednesday night which was WAY too emotional. Then on Thursday morning when I was supposed to go the airport, there was a entire saga of crazy, but it all turned out in the end and here I am. 

On the plane I finished House of Hades, which was way too emotional for me to even handle and I'm still really mad at the world because of it. 

Then I went to school on Friday and went around and saw everyone again, which is always really weird, but really fun and great at the same time. I'm glad that I get to do that, home life is such a different world than my college life and I'm super grateful that I have both. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: HOME!
Books Read: 11 (Like, the end of this year was a good one)
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 17 (17 BURRITOS IN THREE MONTHS I AM A GOD)
Song Stuck In My Head: We the Kings Perfection (and Paramore too though)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment