Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Got The Magic

Hey guys!

So, um, I'm sitting here with Jaime and Gavin asleep on my bed. We have a few minutes before we are going to go to dinner so I'm gonna bang this thing out. This week was eh. There was some Mau playing. Some nom eating. You know, the usual. 

Then, yesterday, after a long chain of silly events, I basically went down to Jaime's school and then on Saturday morning, we went snow tubing. So there was a big snowy mountain. And we slide down them with inner tubes. It was super cool. Literally. Like, it was cold. And wet. But worth it. 

It was my first time being in snow since I got here, so that was a good time and such. Then later that day, we booked it back up to Seattle. Since then, today, we went to da zoo. That was a fun time. Lion cubs and terrifying spiders and other such animals that are forced into the cold for the public's pleasure....

Okay, it's time for noms. We are going to this hawaiian place, so that will be a good time, right? Right. BAI!

Books Read: 1 
Why This Week Was Awesome: SNOW!
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment